Dermal solution, Alcohol 60%
- the diluted spirit is used for small skin injuries, it has disinfecting, anti-inflammatory, and drying effect
- external antiseptic and disinfectant
- it is used for hygienic and surgical disinfection of hands and the surface upon which a surgery will be performed
- it is not effective toward bacterial spores, viruses, and fungi
- it is used as an adjuvant for needs of medical care establishments
- the medicine is designed also for clinical purposes (400 g, 800 g).
|Active substances||in 100 g|
|Ethanolum 96%||63,16 g|
|Aqua purificata||36,84 g|
Pharmacotherapeutic group: Antiseptics, Disinfectants (Local)
ATC group: V03AZ01, Ethanol
Packaging: 50 g, 100 g, 800 g
Dosage and method of administration: For hygienic disinfection of hands apply 3 ml, and let to work for 30 seconds. Only for external use.